Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm Back


March 18, 2012
10:30 pm

Hi folks.  I haven't posted any new articles for a few years. I don't know exactly why except that it takes a lot of time and I have been rather busy making DVDs in my spare time.

My wife and I are 63 and 65 years old respectively.  Our seven children range in age from 45 years down to 17.  We still have two teen aged daughters in high school. Our oldest son was born with Spina Bifida and not expected to live beyond eight years.  Well,  that was the medical opinion back in 1967.  He is still with us 45 years later.  He has special needs, and uses crutches to walk. My wife has had three spine operations in the last ten years.

I'm not complaining, just letting you all know we've been pretty busy.  Actually, we're just about as happy a family as you will find anywhere. And, we thank God for allowing us to have our day in the sun together with such a full and rewarding life.

Anyway, I dropped back here this evening. I haven't even visited my own site in a year or two.  But after reading a few of the comments posted here I feel bad about not keeping the posts coming as I should have.  I apologize.  There is much more information available concerning God's revelation to mankind.  I can see it.  I understand it easily for some reason. But I want no "following".

I am just an average man.  I am not prophet.  I have no desire to preach. I don't want to be a minister, a deacon, or a Sunday school teacher.

I plan on taking the subject matter of the DVDs I have produced over the past few years and transcribing them into articles for the OBSERVATIONS website. I also plan on directly uploading as many of the videos as I can. Most of them are stored on Youtube which doesn't permit large file sizes without a premium charge. Some of the larger files will be stored in the cloud at Mediafire.com.

Be patient. I'll need a little time to get it up and running.

Be looking for them.  They're coming. In fact the first one is already posted. Look for it in the left column. It's titled " LIVING IN THE COMING DAYS OF THE ANTICHRIST"

With God's love,
Ken




No comments: