Saturday, August 23, 2008

BIBLE STUDY DVD's







I personally made the DVD's listed here. They are all in slideshow format with music. They were made to play on your TV DVD player. They will also play on your computer if you have DVD player software installed.

I made them for personal use, and to give to my family and friends. I will send you any one you request for free. All I ask is that you cover the cost of the blank disk and postage. The disks cost me about 50 cents apiece. One to five disks should cost about $3 to mail. There is no set donation.


You figure it out, send me enough to cover costs, and I'll dub them from the masters I've made, and mail them out to you. Don't forget to include your mailing address, and allow me a couple days to do it.

These are very enjoyable and informative slideshows. I will Put them in a jewel case with a cover photo I made with AppleWorks. However, I will handwrite the title on the disk itself.






BIBLE STUDY DVD's
THE REAL JESUS - ( 56 min)
THE SONS OF GOD - ( 34 min)
FROM CREATION TO TOMORROW (20 minutes)
THE SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT OF MANKIND (About 1 hour)
TROUBLE IN THE GOD FAMILY ( A message for the replacements) 40 minutes
THE CITY OF GOD - New Jerusalem. (About 1 hour, 2 minutes)
EVIDENCE - Artifacts of ancient societies of the gods. Goddess In Exile? (55 min.)
ASTERA - Called Rahab in the bible. Exploded planet, Lucifer's original headquarters (36min)
PRELUDE TO THE ANTICHRIST - Why the world will welcome the Antichrist (36 min)
END OF THE AGE (part 1)- Global peace! Coming - the counterfeit kingdom of god. (33 min)
END OF THE AGE (part 2) - (38 min)
END OF THE AGE (part 3) - (48 min)
THE KINGDOM OF GOD (part 1) - (39 min)
THE KINGDOM OF GOD (part 2) - (44 min)
THE KINGDOM OF GOD (part 3) - (31 min)
IN THE BEGINNING (Part 1) (34 minutes)
IN THE BEGINNING (Part 2) (42 minutes)
THE MYSTERY (1 hour-5 minutes)
NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD (48 minutes)
BEYOND THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGMENT (1 hour)
THE LAKE OF FIRE
MADE IN THE IMAGE
THE SECRET REWARD
BIRTH OF A NEW CREATURE
THE SILVER CORD


Mail your requests to:
Ken Rockwell
178 Sigsbee Road
Greensboro, PA 15338

Or, if you wish, you can email me at kvrockon@gmail.com. The disk and mailing cost you determine can be deposited in my regular PayPal account. I will then dub the disks you want, and mail them to you.

Later,
Ken


PS These DVD's are too large to upload to the OBSERVATIONS website, or else I would have done it already so everyone could see them. I barely got the YouTube videos to upload.

No comments: